My Project, My Destiny, My Life, My Self..

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Looking around Universal Studios Singapore!

2 may 2010, what a hot day ever.. we go to sentosa, my friend's telephone card for unknown reason is banned, cannot use, so i fetch they @ little india.. not a big problem.. arrived @ vivocity, then go use the LRT to sentosa, then stop @ waterfront station, luckily we buy ticket online, because the same day ticket is finish already (hahay!)..

many attractions inside, but the queue is totally make me lazy to try the attractions.. at least, we try the 4D shrek, guys! this is rocks! very impressive, you must try! hahahay... after that we just walk, take a pic, etc, not play the attractions (doh..!) the queue is totally make me lazy to try :D


there.. there.. the famous globe hahay...

uuh.. forgot what is this...

gloria's food stall :D

the popcorn stall, near entrance, infront of car youcan queue for taking pic with woody woodpecker :D

ancient egypt area, you can how bigger they are :o

jurassic outfitter, yes you're right, this is a gift shop in jurassic area :D

jurrasic park gate

welcome to far away, that means this is shrek area :D

some sign at antartica area


marilyn monroe!! too bad the queue for taking pic is very long >.<

battlestar galactica entrance






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home