My Project, My Destiny, My Life, My Self..

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Behind The Scenes of South Korean Actress..

Anyone loves SNSD? Lee Hyori? Super Junior? etc etc etc etc... too many korean actress, actor, supermodel, singer, bla bla bla...

Pretty? yesss... Sexy?? yess... beautiful?? yesss.... etc etc and the answers always said "yesssss"

Actually many korean actress, model or singer, got their 'good-looking face' via plastic surgery, no wonder.. many people know these things...

but! is many people know behind the scenes, why they can be so popular, so fantastic, very fast to the fame? survey found 60 percent of them said they had been pressured to have sex to further their careers... (hmm.... actually these things take effect only for female.. male only do a plastic surgery)

In answer to specific questions, 22 percent of those interviewed said they were "forced or requested" by their agents to provide sexual favours while more than six percent said they were sexually assaulted.

The survey showed 45 percent were forced to drink with influential figures, while 32 percent said they had experienced unwanted physical contact or sexual harassment.

More than half said they had been offered "sponsorship" -- a secret contract under which they receive financial support from rich men in exchange for having regular sexual relations.

The report included an account from an unnamed actress in her mid-20s, who said she is still suffering from a nightmarish experience with the boss of her agency.

The actress said she was dragged into a hotel after the boss allowed her to buy expensive clothes and accessories. "He told me that I should know more about men if I want to be successful in this community," she said.

and mostly of they now trapped at depression situation...

Popular singer and actress, heo yoon, better known as her stage name, U-Nee, committed suicide by hanging herself in her home on januari 21, 2007 (age 25), her mother said this is because depression..

U-nee funeral


Jeong Da-Bin was found dead the morning of February 10th, 2007, a few weeks before her 27th birthday. She committed suicide by hanging herself; she was discovered by her boyfriend in the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her neck. While no apparent suicide note was left behind, an entry in her on-line blog shortly before her death indicated she was suffering from depression. Jung Da Bin's last diary entry read:

“Everything is so complicated. I get angry for no reason and I feel like I’m going crazy. It hurts so much that I feel like I’m getting sea sick. My head hurts so much that I start to tear. I was becoming a slave of my temper. I thought that I was losing myself, losing my identity… Then at that moment, as if I was getting an electric shock, I found peace. God came to me with love. He made me realize my importance and gave me courage. He lifted me up and he said it’s going to be okay. I’m okay”

Jeong Da-Bin Funeral..


On the night of February 22, 2005, only a few days after her graduation from Dankook University, Lee Eun Ju committed suicide at her apartment in Bundang, Seongnam. She was 24 years old. She slit her wrists and hung herself. The family blamed the suicide on severe bouts of depression and mental illness, and said she had been suffering from insomnia due to the nude scenes she had done in The Scarlet Letter.

She left a suicide note scrawled in blood, in which she wrote, "Mom, I am sorry and I love you." A separate note said, "I wanted to do too much. Even though I live, I'm not really alive. I don't want anyone to be disappointed. It's nice having money... I wanted to make money."

Lee Eun Ju Funeral..



Jang Ja Yeon, who playing as Sunny in Boys Over Flowers, was found hanged to death at her home in the
Bundang district of Seongnam, 7 March 2009. An alleged suicide note left by Jang describes how she was beaten and forced to entertain and have sex with several program directors, CEOs and media executives, causing considerable debate about relations in the entertainment industry, as well as a police probe into her management agency. According to South Korean reports, Jang claimed that her agent Kim Sung-hoon had regularly beaten her and forced her to have sex with a string of VIPs, including directors, media executives and CEOs.

The former manager of Jang's management agency, Kim Sung-hoon, was arrested in Tokyo in June 2009 for overstaying his visa. Korean police requested Kim's extradition on a warrant related to Jang's death. Kim at the time of his arrest stated that he "committed a crime in South Korea and overstayed in Japan to avoid being arrested." Later, prosecutor allowed Kim to bail.

Jang Ja Yeon Funeral


Choi Jin Sil was considered as one of the best actresses in South Korea, nicknamed "The Nation's Actress".

Choi Jin Sil was found by her mother with pressure bandages around her neck tied to a shower stall early morning, on October 2, 2008, at her home in Seoul. Her younger brother Choi Jin Yeong was called in, and he called the police.

Choi's family members initially objected to the Korean police administration's decision that an autopsy was required. Her body was ultimately released. An autopsy was conducted at Kangnam St. Mary's Hospital that night on October 2 ,2008. "Taking the evidence and testimony into consideration, we believe she apparently committed suicide," a chief investigator said.

On March 29, 2010, Choi Jin-sil's brother, Choi Jin-young, was found dead of an apparent suicide.


Choi Jin Sil Funeral...


Kim Daul (Kim Da-Eul) was a south korean and international supermodel. She regularly featured in magazines such as British Vogue, i-D, and Dazed & Confused. She had made her international catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week 2007.

Karl Lagerfeld, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel and Alexander McQueen and Christopher Kane are among the top designers who consistently used Kim to showcase their latest collections. She also modelled for H&M and GAP. In 2008 she was named Model of the Year by Anan magazine.

Kim was discovered hanged in her apartment in Paris on 19 November 2009 at the age of 20
. The Paris prosecutor's office ruled her death as a probable suicide. Kim had suffered from depression and frustration for a long time, and had voiced her frustrations in her own weblog and in her paintings. As far back as 2007 she had left often violent posts of self angst related to self-mutilation and suicide and, exhausted in April 2007, had posted “I am going to smash my face… My life as daul was so miserable and lonely. Please join my loneliness in another world. I love you all. Daul.” She then added. “KIDDING. I'm fine. Just tired.” She had also described suffering from insomnia and had admitted that she liked to torture herself.


On 28 April 2009, Woo Seung Yeon, south korean model, was found hanged at her home in Jamsil-Dong, Seoul, in an apparent suicide. Her body was discovered at 7:40 pm by her roommate. Prior to her death, Woo sent a text message to her sister saying "I'm sorry", and left a note in her diary that read, "I love my family. I am so sorry to leave early." Police believe that depression over her situation and fear of the future led to her suicide.





Poor girl.. they throw their lives.. so sad...

all of you, value your life, no matter what happens... just value your life..

GOD bless u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home